Corporate and Social Event Rentals
Corporate, Convention, and Charity Events
Located in downtown Kansas City, the main theatre provides a unique event space, blending historic elegance with modern AV and professional production capabilities. The theatre is well known for its over 500,000 feet of gold leaf, five giant Czechoslovakian hand-cut crystal chandeliers, irreplaceable art objects, and spectacular wood and plaster work.
The event space features:
- Customizable tiered main floor to accommodate small to large events
- Seated dinner for up to 650 people
- Cocktail reception for up to 1,500 people
- In-house professional production team (sound, light & video technicians)
- Production manager to assist with bringing your program or meeting vision to reality.
- In-House concert quality sound system, microphones, podium
- Built in Stage
- In-House theatrical lighting system, with multiple lighting designs, colors, scenes and changes during event.
- Dance floor, 1,700 sq ft.
- In-house 37’x19’ Video Screen and projector
- In-house event planner for turn-key events
- 16 monitors for digital signage
- Beautiful building marquee with video board message
- Full bar service and staffing
- Complimentary 60” round banquet tables, chairs, high cocktail tables and 6’ tables
- 6,000 sq ft. Grand lobby and Mezzanine areas for cocktail receptions, silent auctions, exhibitor space
- Dedicated Wi-Fi internet services
- Additional event space for smaller groups includes the beautiful Chandelier Bar and Aristocrat A' List Lounge showcasing dramatic views of the city.
- Convenient and affordable garage parking options
- Two blocks from the Kansas City Convention Center, and located within the Kansas City Power & Light District
“You guys were the best venue we have ever worked with! Not only was it successful fundraising-wise but working with you made my job so much easier. Everything went smoothly. Everyone LOVED the venue. They said it was by far the best one yet.” – Michelle R.
“I just wanted to directly thank you for your assistance, skill, and patience with us in putting together and pulling off our highly successful event. I am being completely honest when I say that there is NO WAY that we could have hosted such an awesome event without your partnership. I look forward to the next opportunity that we have to work together again.” – Jeff B
“Thank you so much for all of your hard work and help planning our fall party! It went off perfectly and I am so thankful for all that you did to make it happen. The Midland team is a pleasure to work with and do a fabulous job!” – Sara H.